Fwd: NSCA MAX_PLUGINOUTPUT_LENGTH

Ben O'Hara bohara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:23:13 CET 2005

Ok,
   So looking into this it appears that the limit is actually in
nagios deinfined in includes/common.h as 348.

Obivously with more data being presented in the output, including
perdata this is rather small.  Im having issues with getting perfdata
for a "DISK" check that checks all filesystems so the output ends up
being rather large.

Anybody see any reason not to raise this to a higher value? 2048? and
also change it for NRPE?

Does this effect other people? Should it be made as a generic change to nagios?

Regards

Ben