empty tokes with devel version service checks

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at sibs.pt
Mon May 16 17:38:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

  I'm having a weird problem with nagios (cvs version, from end of
April):

  This is on a simple https test:

***** Nagios  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: HTTPS Frontend
Host: MBNet
Address: XXX.YYY.ZZZ
State: CRITICAL

Date/Time: $

Additional Info:

So it would seem like

# 'notify-by-email' command definition
define command{
        command_name    notify-by-email
        command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios  *****\n
\nNotification Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService: $SERVICEDESC$\nHost:
$HOSTALIAS$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nState: $SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time:
$DATETIME$\n\nAdditional Info:\n\n$OUTPUT$" | /bin/mail -s "**
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert - $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$
**" $CONTACTEMAIL$
        }

is losing $OUTPUT$ and $DATETIME$.

I tried digging around the code, but I didn't exactly get where those
variables are set in order to discove where to problem could be.

So, is this known? Should I just update the build?

Thanks, Rui

+ So let's do it...?