latency problems

Andrea markkram at tin.it
Mon May 9 11:24:15 CEST 2005

Hi all,
i try to upgrade from nagios 1.0 on freebsd 4.9 to nagios 2.0b3 on freebsd 5.4,
i have at the moment 394 hosts and 1127 services but the number is destined to grow.
I have a value for services latency greater of 120 seconds (max_concurrent_checks=0),
i try to compile nagios with linuxthreads but without improvements.
Do you have suggestions for this problem ?
Sorry for my post in devel mailing list but in users mailing list i don't have obtain response.
Thanks

Andrea