compile plugins

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Tue May 3 16:44:06 CEST 2005

  Hi all !

  I compiled plugins-1.3.1 on HP-UX system that is that one running nagios.

  1)
  I need to compile those plugins on a Solaris 8 system.
  Do you know which packages are needed to compile the plugins?
  I suppose gcc and make... are these enought ?

  2)
  Same question for a Linux Enterprise Red Hat 4.0
  Any problems regarding this release?

  Thanks a lot

  Marco Borsani                          e-mail: m.borsani at IT.net
  Unix & Monitoring System Administrator

  ITnet S.r.l.  -  Direzione e coordinamento di Enel S.p.A.
  Internet Service Provider
  Sede legale:                            Via C.G.Viola, 48 - 00148 Roma
  Direzione Centrale e Amministrativa:
                                                 Via Pacinotti, 39
                                                  I-16151 GENOVA (ITALY)
                                                  tel.:  +39 010 4310115
                                                  fax:  +39 010 4327454
  http://www.IT.net                               mailto:info at IT.net
  Altre sedi ITnet:
  MILANO tel.: +39 02 30114900    info-milano at IT.net
  ROMA    tel.: +39 06 83116707    info-roma at IT.net
  ITnet is associated to CIX Commercial IP eXchange and RIPE.
  ITnet is associated to AIIP (Associazione Italiana Internet Providers).