Neb callback for aggregated status dump

Fran=?utf-8?B?w6c=?=ois Laupretre francois.laupretre-prestataire at calyon.com
Thu Jun 30 12:33:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

In the CVS version, I see that you don't call the NEB modules any more for
status dumps when using aggregated dumps. Right, but it should be
complemented with a NEB callback for aggregated dumps (in
update_all_status_data) whose type would be, for example,
NEBCALLBACK_ALL_STATUS_DATA.

Unless this is done, if I understand well, a 'status dump' neb (like
nagios-db) cannot be used with aggregated dumps. For nagios-db, it shouldn't
be a problem, but if you write the data to a file, it is (And I don't want
to use a timed event to do it).