Timeline for NEB API documentation

Titus Anderson titus_anderson at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 14:06:27 CEST 2005

I realize this is an old conversation, but exthandler.c is the neb module that
I wrote.  It's available for download from
http://www.louisville.edu/~tjande01/nagios

I wrote it to figure out how the neb modules work.

If you have any questions on how to use or modify it for your purposes, I'd be
more than happy to answer them.

--Titus Anderson