Hosts and Services

craig cook craig.cook at ncmail.net
Mon Jun 20 22:30:13 CEST 2005

The proposed changes would not affect the functional operation of nagios
itself.

It would make it easier to build/add configuration details.  (making
nagios easier to scale)

I'm looking at this purely from a relational view.  i.e. reduce storage
of redundant data.

Give me a few days and I will put a better example together.

Craig