colourblindness issue

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at t-online.hu
Wed Jun 15 19:03:28 CEST 2005

Hi List!

I don't exactly know how can I change the colors of Nagios web interface to
make its usage convenient for a colorblindness man. I just assume, that I
have to play with CSS files and with source code of CGIs.

May I suggest to make it easier. For example in HP's Network Node Manager
(in Solaris version) I can change the colors of the symbols in a text file.

It would be more wonderful, if I can set these colors in a user by user
manner.

Thanks in advance, Tamas!