"Scheduled Downtime ID:"

Lori Adams ladams at cloudmark.com
Wed Jul 13 21:39:49 CEST 2005

I may be mistaken, but I think Horvath didn't actually want the comment
Id displayed, but the "scheduled downtime id" displayed on the downtime
page, just like the comment page has the comment id displayed.

This is to keep things consistent, especially if the corresponding ID is
displayed in the "Command Options" table for both downtime and comment
deletions.

With that said, I actually think displaying the Ids at all is strange.
Why not show the host name or the service name/host name when confirming
what you want to delete?  I don't care that I'm deleting host downtime
#3, I care that I'm deleting host downtime "foobar".

-L