"Scheduled Downtime ID:"

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at t-online.hu
Wed Jul 13 20:36:35 CEST 2005

Hi List!

I use Nagios 1.2 and noticed that when I would like to delete a scheduled
downtime (via click to the trash icon under Action column on page Downtime)
there is "Scheduled Downtime ID:" row under "Command Options" table. It is
filled in automatically by Nagios, so I always delete that item which I
wanted.

BUT I CAN'T KNOW WHICH ID BELONGS TO WHICH SCHEDULED DOWNTIME!!!

In contrast to this: THERE IS A "Comment ID" COLUMN ON THE "Comments" PAGE.

May I suggest to improve the extinfo.cgi to display this "Comment ID" column
on the Downtime page?

Thanks in advance.

Bye, Tamas!