NRPE Plugin timed out

Rouven Homann rouven.homann at cimt-ag.de
Wed Jul 13 16:31:24 CEST 2005

Hi,
NRPE seems to have problems with many services. I get "CRITICAL - Plugin
timed out after 10 seconds" messages sporadically on random nrpe
services on random hosts. This occured after around 1500 services to
check each minute, next check intervall those services will recover and
get green. Most of the checks are default checks like "check_procs" or
similar things.

Regards,

Rouven