Reporting Trends on a Host Group

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Tue Feb 22 22:01:10 CET 2005

I do this, but I'm running Nagios 2 with the Nagios-DB stuff. Because all
the availability data is kept in SQL, it makes harvesting data for such
reports pretty easy.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios-db/

Nagios-DB was designed to replace the CGI interface, but it doesn't modify
them at all, so you could keep using them if you want, and just pull data
out of the database when you want to run special reports.