AW: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios 3.0,natively windows codes,support mysql,support agentless monitor , new web interface,more,Greatly

Julien Mathis jmathis.list at merethis.com
Fri Aug 26 23:39:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

Ok with you, but I'm Julien Mathis Oreon project developper and in sake soft
sources we can find this :

/**
webui is developped with Apache Licence 2.0 :
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
Developped by : Jean Baptiste Gouret - Julien Mathis - Mathieu Mettre -
Romain Le Merlus - Yohann Lecarpentier
Under control of Flavien Astraud, Jerome Landrieu for Epitech.
webui is developped in partnership with Linagora company.

For information : contact at webui.org
*/

All headers had changed and modified. I haven't developped Webui but
Oreon... and sakersoft developpers never ask to changed headers... it's not
honest.