FreeBSD thread issues

Christophe Yayon lists at nbux.com
Wed Aug 17 20:46:42 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am a freebsd / nagios user too, and i have the same issue since the
beginning of Nagios 2.0b on FreeBSD 5... I have a simple shell script in
cron as a workaround, but it's ugly...

If i can do something to help Nagios community (i am not a good
developper...) ...
Is there again the same issue with the 2.0b4 ? i am using the 2.0b3, and
i have not tested the last beta release ...
Is there something planned to resolve this problem, Ethan ?

Regards,
Christophe Yayon.