statuswml.cgi

Michael Carel kirby_12172004 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 03:25:36 CEST 2005

This features is what I really appreciate most in
Nagios and even HP Openview doesn't have this features
with their monitoring software. Hope someone will
perform a patch for this or wishing to include it in
the next version releases of nagios... though (im also
researching for a solution for this, but im not that
good in C or c++ programing) :-(

Tnx and more power on this software.

Kirby