Database support in Nagios 2.x

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Wed Apr 13 17:50:46 CEST 2005

Well, just to be clear, nagios-db doesn't touch the nagios code at all,
so it doesn't *require* you to ditch the CGIs that come with
Nagios...... unless you want to see a performance improvement. :) But
there's nothing that says you can't use both nagios cgis and the
nagios-db php interface concurrently.