nagios support in libconf

dams dams at gentoo.org
Thu Apr 7 17:16:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

I met Ethan and David at the fosdem 2005, and I'm working on supporting
nagios configuration files in libconf (libconf.net).

I have to say that I have no experience with nagios, and I'm a bit
confused by the config files.
The documentation on this
(http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/config.html) is not really clear
to what are the different syntax, and how to name them.

Would it be possible that somebody here gives me a sample config file
for each family of nagios config file, with a little explanation?

Thanks.

--
dams