Nagios 2.x Service Groups

nuffers at tsainc.com nuffers at tsainc.com
Fri Apr 1 17:51:44 CEST 2005

I have a service group that is called OracleBackup.  The service group is
used to group all backups for a particular application together.  On a
host, I may have several instances/partitions of that application.

When I look at any services on that host, the same service group
membership is repeated over and over even if it is the same.

eg.

Service
Ora - int004 Backup
On Host
Sun15

Member of
OracleBackup, OracleBackup,OracleBackup, OracleBackup,OracleBackup,
OracleBackup,

Just thought I would pass this on so you could think about the reducing
the number of duplicate entries.

Steve Nuffer
( Office:   (402) 390-7938
( Fax:     (402) 778-1413
* Email:   nuffers at tsainc.com
                   Transaction Systems Architects, Inc.        330 S.
108th Ave.    Omaha, NE 68154-2684
proprietary or non-public information.  This information
is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any review,
dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by
unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the author personally.