patch: speed up status.cgi

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Thu Sep 23 18:49:19 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 10:37:14PM -0400, Matthew Kent wrote:
> some unnecessary sorting when reading service status entries back for
> output. From what I can tell, the output of status.dat is already sorted
> alphabetically by hostname and service so I can't see the need to
This does not appear to be the case in 1.x, but removing that
for loop drastically increases the speed of the CGI's.
Implementing some sort of fast sort on the finished servicestatus_list
should take care of it.

-Jason Martin
--
Teamwork is essential. It gives them another target.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.