About $DATETIME$

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Tue Sep 14 19:33:49 CEST 2004

Hi list!

I produce a Hungarian date format from Nagios' $DATETIME$ macro. I use
iso8601 date format.

I expect those strings for month names from $DATETIME$ which I can see,
when type 'date' under Linux.
It worked, but for September Linux gives back 'Sep', Nagios 'Sept'.

This is a good output per ISO8601 standard, or just a little error?

Thanks, Tamas!