Version 2.0 file based performance data

kjell.sundtjonn at elkem.no kjell.sundtjonn at elkem.no
Sun Oct 31 15:34:36 CET 2004

I have been working with file based performance data using nagios version 2.0. In one of the recent changes committed by Ethan in the configure
script, it seems that the -with-file-perfdata option is broken. This
probably happened in the check-in of version 1.57 on September 3rd this
year.

When I use the --with-file-perfdata option, the configure script reports
that default routines will be used for performance data, and more
important, no performance data files is generated by nagios.

Does this mean that support for file based performance data will be
removed from version 2.0 ?

Kjell Sundtjønn

                                NOTICE
               Please immediately e-mail back to sender
               if you are not the intended recipient.

               Thereafter delete the e-mail along with
               any attachments without making copies.

               Elkem reserves all rights of privilege,