Fixes for url_encode()

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Sat Oct 30 00:45:29 CEST 2004

I'll have to think about this before adding the patch.  Slightly
inaccurate timestamps are a known issue for passive checks and
distributed setups, but I'm not sure of the best way to incorporate
them.  Logging an entry with an out-of-whack timestamp can cause
problems when running reports.  I'll keep this in mind, but I'm not
sure what to do about this.  It may make it into 2.0, but probably
not the 1.x tree.

On 25 Oct 2004 at 20:10, Chris Jepeway wrote:

> Last time I'll mention it, I swear.  Mebbe I'm blacklisted, I dunno.
>
> I sent in a patch to Nagios-1.2 that tries to address a problem I have
> had with passive service checks, to wit, service checks are
> timestamped with the time at which they are received, instead of the
> time at which the service was checked.  It's a problem for service
> checks that were performed sometime in the past, eg.
>
> My original e-mail to nagios-devel is archived at
>
>  https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8541460
>
> Could you comment on the patch's suitability for inclusion
> into the Nagios-1.x line?
>
> Chris <jepeway at blasted-heath.com>.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer