Infinite loop with just one contact

Leonardo Henrique Machado leoh at dcc.ufmg.br
Fri Oct 29 03:39:07 CEST 2004

I tried to run nagios -v with just one host and just one contact and it
seems to stay in an infinite loop.

I used the last CVS. Somebody made a patch for this kind of problem some
time ago. I think it's worth to test one definition for every kind of
"defines" (contact, service, host...) and check if and infinite loop
happens.

--
Leonardo Henrique Machado
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais