Nagios 2.0!

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Thu Oct 21 18:36:53 CEST 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> > It means you were owned. You blame Ethan (you have no idea how bad
> > mannered "Finally, we get to see the elusive Ethan on the mailing list."
>
> I didn't post that.

No, I believe it's a misquote of something I posted, and without any of
the implied humor I had.

Geeze guys, chill out. Perhaps my wording wasn't as funny as I thought
when I was writing it, but "u r teh suck" messages don't really help
things either. I had no idea I would strike such a nerve when I asked
where Ethan was.... For all I knew, he was on extended holiday in the
Alps. All I wanted was information so that I could expand upon Nagios 2,
because expanding upon Nagios 1 is wasted effort.