event broker -> SQL questions

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Sat Oct 16 02:00:03 CEST 2004

So I've noticed this error with services too, and to something else. I
don't know nearly enough about nagios' logic to understand if this is a
bug in the code or in my expectation, but I'm expecting the latter and
hoping somebody can set me straight. (BTW, I've been reading this list for
a few weeks now and I've only seen one appearance of the elusive Ethan. Is
he Just That Busy?)

In base/checks.c, reap_service_checks calls schedule_service_check before
it generates the SERVICE_STATUS event. schedule_service_check also
generates a SERVICE_STATUS event. It seems like this might not be
right.....