event broker -> SQL questions

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Wed Oct 13 21:02:36 CEST 2004

So I'm looking into how to turn event broker events into SQL statements,
and I have some questions about the following fields found in both
HOST_STATUS and SERVICE_STATUS events. I'm hoping somebody else has
already digested the code and can clear up my confusion. :)

modified_attributes appears to be redundant, because there are other
fields for the flags it is used to carry (active_checks_enabled,
notifications_enabled, etc.). Or maybe it's that those other fields are
redundant? Or maybe I'm just missing something?

When are these filled out, and with what?
event_handler
performance_data
problem_has_been_acknowledged
acknowledgement_type