create_mysql bug

chris neitzert chris at neitzert.com
Mon Oct 11 01:43:43 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm not sure where or if there is a bugzilla for this project and I've
got something to contribute:

The create_mysql script is broken. According to the wonderful folks on
freenode's #mysql channel auto_increment IDs set themselves and
therefore do not need a default.

The diff to make it work properly is:

12c12
<    hostcomment_id int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
---
 >    hostcomment_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
28c28
<    hostdowntime_id int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
---
 >    hostdowntime_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
165c165
<    servicecomment_id int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
---
 >    servicecomment_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
182c182
<    servicedowntime_id int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
---

--

best wishes

Chris