Future of web inteface

Oscar Ramos Moreno teleneko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:25:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am going to develop a customized application based on nagios and I
would like to know the opinion and ideas of developers regarding the
web interface. As I have seen the "official" web interface is based on
CGIs but there a new one developed in php. What is the opinion of
nagios developers? What is the interface with more future? What do you
recomed me to use?
Maybe my project will not be very useful for nagios (I am going to
monitor rural networks with very small bandwidth and non TCP/IP
protocols -->http://www.ehas.org/portal_en/4-Tecnologias/ ) but I will
use new actualizations of nagios and I want to use the interface of
the future ;-).

Thanks, Oscar