Nag 2.0 ignoring notification_interval?

jeff vier boinger at tradingtechnologies.com
Tue Nov 30 18:14:40 CET 2004

Before I lose too many more hairs over this, I figured I'd ask this list
to see if it wasn't a known issue.

I'm running the latest cvs, and recently (say, the last few weeks) it
seems that Nagios 2.0a is ignoring any notification_interval settings.
All services are set to *at least* 120 minutes.

Once acknowledged it stops paging/emailing, but until that point we get
alerts every 3-5 minutes (or whatever the given check schedule is).

I tried adding an 'm' to the units, making it:
notification_interval           120m
instead of just
notification_interval           120

A config check didn't complain about that, but the problem persists.

Can anyone confirm this problem, or should I delve deeper?

Thanks for any help.

--jeff