Nagios should show dependency failure

Leonardo Henrique Machado leoh at dcc.ufmg.br
Tue Nov 23 15:04:02 CET 2004

Suggestion:

my dependecy file is so complex that I need about 5 splits in my vim
(using a 19'' monitor screen) to understand what I have done.

It would help us a lot if, in some way, nagios could show us a dependecy
tree. Or *just* show us a message (on Web or in LOG file) explaining that
the service was not checked due to a dependecy on host X.

Tha would help a lot debugging dependecy problems.

thnks,

--
Leonardo Henrique Machado
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais