problem with cmd.cgi in cvs

jeff vier boinger at tradingtechnologies.com
Thu Nov 4 19:06:17 CET 2004

All of a sudden (after recompiling with the latest cvs), I'm getting
this in my apache error_log when I try to schedule downtime:

Premature end of script headers: cmd.cgi, referer:
http://119.0.0.206/nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=1&host=ttnet-chi-dc-1

Oddly, though, it only happens with a downtime request, nothing else.

I wish I knew C better to hack around at this myself.
I tried rolling back cmd.c to the previous version, but that didn't
affect anything (and, based on the changes, I didn't expect it to).

Notably, I'm running on Red Hat ES3.0, if that matters.

Any ideas?

Any more information I can provide?
(notably, I'm running out of town as soon as I hit Send for a few days,
so I will lag on replies - I appreciate any help in the mean time,
though.)

--boinger