PerfParse, Nagios -> Graphs

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed May 26 10:30:17 CEST 2004

Dear group,

To the followers of PerfParse, there is a new release (0.05)
http://perfparse.sourceforge.net/.  Thanks for the involvement of Garry
Cook.  This has mainly bug-fixs, including big memory problem.  With
better documentation.  Thanks as well for the excellent and highly
complementary comments about previous versions.

I am posting to this news group to ask for feedback from any person who
has got PerfParse to work.  Problems with installing, problems with
using it.  Features you would like adding.  I look forward to hearing
from any person who has any input.

Please enjoy!

Regards Ben.