Nagios 1.2 fast IO-patch

BOLLENGIER Eric ebollengier at sigma.fr
Fri May 21 14:44:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

This patch try to emulate the mmap system call.

Where can i find this patch ? I'll try to rewrite it to use
mmap instead of reading the whole file in memory...

I think, it's a bad idea to integrate it... let linux do his job.

Regards

Eric

--
Eric BOLLENGIER, Administrateur Système - Poste 1325
SIGMA Informatique http://www.sigma.fr