PerfParse Performance Data -> Graph

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Thu May 13 14:34:48 CEST 2004

Dear Group,

For those supporters of PerfParse, I have produced another version.  As
seen in this screen image:

http://www.clewett.org.uk/perfparse-0.03.png

As well as bug-fixs, this has some more abilities:
- Produce day-averaged data graphs.  (Easily see those cron jobs!)
- Output as a CSV or XML.  (Check my graph against Access...)
- Parse data from multiple Nagios servers.
- Provide a URL of live image, to port into other web sites.
- Use of Relative or Absolute time period.
- Infinitely variable graph size.
- More accurate and informative scale.

Thanks for encouraging feedback on previous version, hope you enjoy this
one:

http://www.clewett.org.uk/perfparse-0.03.tar.gz

I have applied for space on a popular OSDN.  Future versions,
documentation, mailing list, etc, will be available from there.  There
is still a lot to do!

Regards, Ben.