Fix for Service Dependency patch I provided earlier

Mueller, Karl KMueller at netsuite.com
Sat May 8 01:55:21 CEST 2004

Ethan,

The service dependencies patch I provided a week or two ago had the
"peer_groups" value duplicated to the actual servicedependency objects
that Nagios runs.  I realized this week that it's not necessary, because
it's strictly a templating trick.  The following patch removes them from
the actual servicedependency objects and leaves them only in templates.

http://www.xney.com/nagios/nagios-2.0-fix-peergroups.patch

I have a diff of the servicedependency patch (and fix) against the 5/7
CVS snapshot here, if that's more convenient:

http://www.xney.com/nagios/nagios-2.0-servicedependencies-against-May7-C
VS.patch

P.S. How many service dependencies are people using out there?  Our
Nagios master server has about 5000 now.  (We use them extensively)

Karl