Performance Data -> Graph

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Fri May 7 12:09:17 CEST 2004

Dear Group,

I have completed another version of my 'perfparse' program, which takes
binary performance data and puts it into a MySQL database.  Far more
reliable.

This version (0.02) also includes a small CGI program for graphically
viewing the data, as shown in this screen shot:

http://www.clewett.org.uk/perfdata.png

Code available from:

http://www.clewett.org.uk/perfparse-0.02.tar.gz

Note, as before, this is a personal project.  Please don't expect a
production quality application.  Use this if you like it.  If you really
like it, please turn it into a real project...

Regards, Ben.