Retention file format

Jason Horn JHorn at lssi.net
Wed Mar 24 22:37:27 CET 2004

Im going through the Retention file status.sav trying to figure out what each
field means in the file.  Does this file have the same format as the
status.log?  The reason I ask is that status.sav file I'm working with does
not have the same fields for the HOST; lines as does the status.log.   Where
does this get defined, in the sretention.c and .h file?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You

Jason Horn