Translation

Leonardo Henrique Machado leoh at dcc.ufmg.br
Fri Mar 12 20:51:38 CET 2004

I have finished the Nagios translation (cgis and documentation) to
portuguese language (brazil).

What is the best (formal) way to make it public?

I did not do anything like the gettext or .po. I have just edited and
translated the CGIs and .html's using vim.

Is this translation interesting for the devel team?

//leoh
main(){int j=1234;char t[]=":@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.\n"
,*i = "iqgbgxmlvivuc\n:wwnfwsdoi"; char *strchr(char *,int);
while(*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);}}