PHP CGI's.

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Wed Jun 30 21:19:04 CEST 2004

I remember a while back someone having said they made some PHP CGI's.
Just pretty much copying code.

I was wondering if development was still ongoing or dead?

I also, would like to get a copy to mess around with, I would like to
see this bloom.  I know Nagios 3.0 is suppose to have php cgi's, but I'm
anxious.

I'm really interested in adding in functionality to nagios to use
"plugin" type of data source.  I would like to use a database instead of
flat files.

I'm thinking with php cgi's this would be much simpler, then the only C
source to edit would be the daemon.

I think I've seen something with this idea float around as well.

Thanks for the space!

jrmy