Contact-groups

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Thu Jun 10 17:29:27 CEST 2004

Under 2.0a1 I see that contact_groups have been removed from hostgroups and
moved to host config entries.

Can I please beg and plead that contact_groups be re-added to hostgroup configs
? Is there another way for me to set the contact_groups on a group level
instead of an individual host level ?

I have actual hostgroups that have systems from other hostgroups in them but I
set them up that way to make the contact_group part easier.

Thoughts ?

Thanks,
Derrick