Sourceforge cvs-server in trouble?

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Thu Jun 3 16:41:50 CEST 2004

Sourceforge are upgrading their CVS:

"- Developer CVS check-in/check-out is getting a major speed
increase in the next 5 weeks.  Anonymous check-out has been performing
great and soon SSH check-ins/check-outs will have similar speeds.  With
this upgrade are also eliminating the 5 to 8 hour delay that currently
exists between developer check-in and anonymous check-outs.  Everything
will be in real-time.  This means as soon as you make a code change,
your users can grab the latest code.  This will mark the completion
of our long-term CVS infrastructure improvement project."

I guess this might have an effect...

Ben