Nagios::Object version 0.05

Al Tobey tobeya at tobert.org
Fri Jul 30 18:10:36 CEST 2004

I just uploaded Nagios::Object version 0.05 to PAUSE.  It should make
it's way to CPAN in the next hour or so.  If it's not there yet you can
also download it from
http://www.tobert.org/perl/Nagios-Object-0.05.tar.gz.

What is it, you ask?  Nagios::Object is a set of perl modules for
parsing and working with the Nagios configuration and status log.  It's
at a point now where it can be used for developing tools to do things
like generate reports and custom CGIs.  My hope is that I will be able
to write a replacement frontend to Nagios entirely in mod_perl, using
these modules along with Nagios::Cmd as a backend.

Please email any questions or bugs to myself, tobeya at tobert.org.  I only
have time to scan the nagios-users list every other week.

-Al Tobey
Senior Unix Administrator
Priority Health