chech_http on a no-standard port

Ian Holsman kryton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:03:11 CEST 2004

nagios-plugins
plugin/check-http.c
plugin/check-tcp.c
I think.

----- Original Message -----
From: Marco Borsani <m.borsani at it.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:28:04 +0200
Subject: [Nagios-devel] chech_http on a no-standard port
To: Nagios Developper <nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi
  guys!

Do
  you know if is it possible to write in the "Status information" (present in
  the Service State Information) the port number where I am performing the
  check?

I have the problem only when the "Current Status" is NOT OK, because
  the message I read is: "Socket timeout after 10 seconds".

I have same problem with check_tcp
  command.

If
  it is necessary, I will modify the source files .... but I don't know
  which ones !

Regards

Marco