Chinese manual

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Sat Jan 24 18:24:23 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 21:55, Hu Thomas Pan wrote:
> Is there anyone working on that? I can help translate Nagios manuals into
> Chinese.

I don't mean to speak for the developers, but as a user of many open
source projects/applications, I am confident when I say "I doubt it".

The one (*smile*) downfall of open source is that, in general, the first
thing on a project to suffer is documentation.  (notably, though,
nagios' is some of the best documentation around.)