NSCA daemon never writes to nagios.cmd or nsca.dump

Noah Leaman noah at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 23:40:53 CET 2004

Was wondering if anyone had any acknowledgment concerning my problem
with NSCA and if so could you shoot me an email? I'm sweatin' it 'cause
I'm on a deadline and right now I have to report that nagios doesn't
work on a fundamental level in our environment. I was hoping to replace
a HP OpenView installation of about 1500 hosts but if the distributed
nagios setup functionality has such problems, then looks like nagios is
out.

BTW, I cross posted to the devel list because of that "allowed_hosts"
quirkiness...

--
Noah