Where to send bug reports et al...

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Mon Jan 19 18:02:50 CET 2004

Hi Axel -

I think this info can be found in the FAQs.  Patches and bug reports
for the daemon and CGIs can be sent to this list (nagios-devel).
Plugin patches should preferably be submitted via the SourceForge
patch tracker, but can also be sent to the nagiosplug-devel list.

On 14 Jan 2004 at 14:15, Axel Staacke wrote:

> I just wondered, as I cannot find any information, neither on the
> mailing lists nor on sourceforge. I'd like to participate in the
> development in one way or the other. Just wondered where to get
> information on that.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---