Link Colors

Rob Nelson rob at capband.net
Mon Jan 5 15:24:50 CET 2004

One of my guys is complaining that the default Blue unvisited link color on
top of Red for critical hosts is hard on his eyes. Especially when using
the LCD on a laptop, which most of our guys use, I can't really argue with
him. However, I don't want to modify files that will just get overwritten
in the next update.

Is there a place where I can either 1) Change the link colors such that it
will stay across updates or 2) Some plugin or other section where the
colors can be set per-user?

For the time being, I've shown the user how to change the default link
color to Black in IE, but of course that may come back to bite him later.

Rob Nelson
Network Administrator, Capitol Broadband
C: 919-369-1874
rob at capband.net