adaptive monitoring..

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Mon Jan 5 03:41:14 CET 2004

On 17 Dec 2003 at 10:05, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:

> Ethan
>
> 1. Is there any possibity of supporting a "revert to configured
> command"  in conjunction with adaptive monitoring.

Not currently.  I had thought about adding that feature (it might be
useful), but decided against it in the initial coding.  I can put it
back on the plate before 2.0 gets out though.

> 2. Is the new command visible in the config db?

The modified commands are stored in the retention file (and are
therefore retained across program restarts), but are not currently
stored in the status file.  I'll change things tonight so they will
show up there as well.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---