Submit: Changue overall appearence

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Mon Jan 5 03:38:36 CET 2004

Hi Isaac -

Sorry to disappoint, but I think I'll leave these patches out for the
time being.  The main reason for doing this is I really think the
current CGIs need to die, so I don't want to spend much effort on
modifying them.  I haven't really made many changes to them since 1.x
and I'm hoping this will help motivate a group of people to start
developing a new interface (as a separate project, endorsed as the
"main/official" interface) as soon as 2.0 gets out the door.  I'd
love for the new interface to be ready for 3.0 (whenever it may
come), so I can kill the CGIs at that time and concentrate on the
main daemon.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---