hostgroup comments, system wide comments

Bryan Loniewski brylon at jla.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:44:00 CET 2004

Dear devel team,

My fellow co-workers and I have been discussing an enhancement of the
comments feature, to date one can add/delete comments per host or service.
We would like to sometimes add comments for a whole hostgroup, and
sometimes even for the whole system. What are your feelings on such an
enhancement?

Thanks for your time.

Bryan Loniewski